
By Anonymous
After many hours of designing and uploading and figuring out a name I have finally made a photography website. With the help of my lovely computer genius husband we were able to get it working last night. It's nothing fancy but it's a nice place to keep some of my photos and it's an easy place for people to go if they want to check them out. I decided on using the name Square One Photography. It just came to me one day and I like the sound of it. Plus it means "starting point" or "fresh start" which I feel is where am at in this "photography business" so it works for me. Sorry Eric, for not using Scookum Photos, it just wasn't quite what I was looking for. Haha. Anyways, I would love if you guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Just click on the link of my logo below and leave a comment here or email me at my new photography email. I don't know where this website will take me but it's definitely a start from square one. Yeah, I know, that was kind of lame. Okay, enjoy the website!


Category:
1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
well I know where its taking you.... the good ol' road of success, that's where :)
It looks great Vicky and I truly believe you are about to start a very successful avenue of life. but you already know that I think that, so anyway... hope you have a great weekend :)
Post a Comment