Photo Overload

Be prepared for many pictures because I couldn't just narrow it down to a few. This past weekend I had a engagement photo shoot with Josh and Cassie at Harrison Lake where they plan on getting married. It was a perfect cloudy day and the rain held off so we got some great shots. I'm very happy with how they turned out, let's just hope the wedding pictures are even better!


























I have been thinking of starting just a simple website with my wedding/engagement photos so if people want to look at them they are in one spot but I'm having trouble coming up with a photography name. If you guys have an suggestions let me know. Something original but not too weird would be good. Chris suggested Falkland Photos, to go along with the farm name in Herbert but I'm not too sure about that one. I'm not sure if I even want my name in the title, maybe just something random. Anyways, bring on the suggestions.

Other things that are happening around here... Chris is done basketball for the year, his team lost in their first playoff game. I think he's glad to be done for now because it was pretty busy. I didn't get the Sears job which I'm not too disappointed about because it was a weird situation to begin with. The manager in Abbotsford was the one who interviewed me but it was the Chilliwack manager who would decide to hire me. So I don't really know what she based her decision on if she didn't even meet me. They didn't get back to me when they said they would and so I had to email them myself to find out what their decision was. I guess God has other plans for me. I'm hoping to hear back from Cultus Lake next week where I would really like to work because it works well with school starting in September with their camping season ending around then. So here's hoping... Chris has the privilege of going to Whistler for free this Sunday with the ski club at his school, he is a "teacher sponsor". Pretty sweet deal I'd say. We also bought some lift tickets through Josh who got a deal with work so we're heading up to Whistler again all as a group next month to a cabin that Chris got connected to through a teacher at his school. That is also a pretty sweet deal. Alright, well that's all I got for now, so for those of you who never comment, this is your chance to leave a comment and suggest what my photography name should be. I know you're out there! Reveal yourself...
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

raych said...

Those two will have tiny, dimpled, adorable babies. My favorite is the one of them holding hands on the beach where Cassie's coat is whipping in the wind...ahhhhh. SO cute.
Sorry, I have no name suggestions for you. I might keep your last name out of it just because it sounds like a swear sometimes.

Bonnie said...

Ta daaaaaaah! Oh wait, you already knew I looked at your blog. But i'm still revealing it anyway :)

Thanks for games last night! We always have so much fun with you guys! We'll keep you posted about Provincials and if you still want to, let's call Jamie and do coffee tomorrow afternoon. I'll call you sometime tomorrow.

By the way, the pictures are IN-credible as usual. You are one unbelievably gifted girl Vicky!!

Anonymous said...

OK, you wanted suggestions so here goes. I didn't say they were good suggestions, but I think you have quite the tallent here so hopefully these will get you thinking at least. That picture where you can actually see the puck going into the net is amazing by the way! Oh and the engagement photoes are good to :)

NOW here goes:

Little Miss Photography

Flashpoint Photos (I figure Chris might like the scientificness of this one)

EarthTones Photography

Skoocum Photos

Life Pages Photography

Super Amazing Narly Photos...

OK I guess I'm out. Good Luck in you're search!

Eric