The Good Old Hockey Game.

Hey Ya'll. Chris here with the update. We had fun this past weekend with a bit of bowling with friends and then our first Canucks game since moving out here. Friday we went bowling in Abbotsford with Eric and Carmen, Mike and Sarah, and Josh and Cassie. It was a fun time, capped off with some Tim Hortons. I was a bit disappointed with the Tim's because I didn't realize that you don't get a roll up the rim cup with a small coffee. I love rolling up the rim. Oh well.

On Saturday we were able to go to the Canucks vs. Blues game. It was my first Canucks game and I really enjoyed it. The playoff race is tight so every game is important and the Canucks came out with a big game in hand win. GM Place is a really nice place to watch a game too. I was pretty impressed. We won these tickets at a marriage class we are taking through our church. All in all I'd say it was a pretty great free date. Vicky took lots of good pictures with her new lens so here is some of the action. I"d say her lens works pretty good because we were on the second last row from the top.

They have 4 huge screens on their score clock. Apparently the largest in the NHL

The Twins

I'm focused on the game.

Naslund with the wide open net. Too bad he didn't score.

Louuuuuuu! Thats what the fans yell after every save.

This proves it was a date. Vicky always takes the pictures and never gets to be in them. 

Vicky wanted to get a goal action shot but that was hard because on the goals everyone stands and the camera is blocked. This looks like another good chance though.

Canucks win.

That was it. We had a lot of fun. Next week is spring break so I'm stoked. We go to Whistler this Saturday so stay tuned for that. Catch you all later.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: