


Another fun thing we did this week was went snowboarding at Hemlock. We headed up there Saturday afternoon with Josh, Cassy, Eric and Carmen. It was pretty much sprinkling rain the whole time we were there and it was not very fun being at the top with lot of fog and little bits of ice pelting your face from the wind but once we got down the hill halfway it was good. Cassy and I only lasted until we ate lunch and then we hung out in the lodge while the others got soaked to the bone. I should have taken a picture of them when they were finished because they looked like a bunch of wet rats. All in all it was a good day but I would like to go when it's nicer weather that's for sure. I think I got the hang of snowboarding though so at least I know I can still do it for when we go again. And Chris is definitely sure that he made the right decision on buying a board so that is also good.


In other news, I finally had a job interview. It's for being a Sears Portrait Photographer. I'm supposed to find out by the end of the week what they have decided. I'm not too sure yet if I'll be taking it or not but we'll see once I hear back from them. What I'm really excited about is that I have possibly three weddings this summer that I'm photographing. Chris and I just booked our flights out to Saskatoon on May long weekend for his cousin's wedding which I'll be doing so that'll be fun. I'll also be taking Josh and Cassy's pictures in August. We have their engagement session this weekend if it doesn't rain. This means I have an excuse to buy a new toy for my camera, a flash. It's kind of necessary for those indoor shots to make them look good so I'm gonna have some fun testing it out and seeing what I can do with it. Yeah so I'm excited to be able to take these pictures and hopefully make them great for these couples. Well, that's all I got for now, look back for engagement photos of Josh and Cassy.
1 comments:
congrats on the job interview! i finally got a call today too for an interview tomorrow. i'll be praying that both of us get offers :) oh, and is the third wedding the one i think it is?? ;)
Post a Comment