
Very dejected. But he's gotten over it and life has moved on. There's always next year as they say. In brighter news he finally got his new pride and joy, his K2 Fuse snowboard, which has yet to be given a name. Perhaps Gertrude or Beatrice, those are my suggestions. We're planning on going out this Saturday so he can try it out and so I can give snowboarding another chance to see if I want to get one myself. Here's the new board in all it's glory...





In other news, no job yet, still patiently waiting. Chris has many basketball games this week but then the season is done and there's just playoffs, which he is looking forward to. My dad is back in the hospital and had a surgery yesterday on his left leg, which is not the one he just had surgery on but had a shunt put in it about a month ago. I guess the shunt didn't work because he got a blood clot and there was absolutely no blood going to his foot so they had to cut him open once again and take a vein from his foot to replace another one in his leg which will hopefully let the blood flow better now. I'm not all sure what they did but hopefully this is the last time he has to go in and he can finally just enjoy being at home and not worrying about going in for more surgeries. Tonight Chris and I are going on a date to a Chilliwack Bruins game. We haven't been to one all year and Chris got cheap tickets from one of his students who was selling them for a fundraiser so it'll be a fun night I reckon. That's all for now, toodles.
1 comments:
The board looks pretty snazzy. And if you ever need to borrow a board, I got one for Christmas last year. We've had such busy winters the last two years that I've never actually even used it yet. But it has the sweet Flo bindings so its easy to get in and out of. Just let me know if you want to use it sometime.
Sorry to hear about your dad and his many surgeries. Hope they're successful with fixing his legs so he can enjoy life again.
Welp... hope you're having a great day. Maybe we'll see you soon!!
Post a Comment