Dirt Free

Okay so about two months ago or more I ordered this vacuum from Sears online. We did this because it wasn't in the store and it was back ordered so we thought that by ordering it online it would get here faster. Little did we know that that was far from true...The delivery date was supposed to be October 19th but it was going to be dropped off anywhere between 1-9pm so I had no idea if I would be home in that huge period of time seeing as how I only finished school at 1pm. Anyways, so I called the ordering place and asked if I could just pick it up somewhere instead and she said that she could get it sent to a sears store and that I could get it a couple days later. Okay so that sounded good. I waited 3-4 days like she said and no one had called me so I called her back and the people at the place where I was supposed to pick it up had no idea what I was talking about and had no idea where my vacuum was. To make a long story short it was only today (two weeks after the delivery date) that I finally got this long awaited vacuum after talking to many people who had no idea where it could be or what was happening. I didn't know it was so difficult to deliver a vacuum. I've learned my lesson, I don't think I'll order something like a vacuum online ever again or at least I'll make sure that I'm waiting at home for 8 hours for it to arrive. I'm pleaseed to say that it came in once piece and worked wonderfully to get rid of all the dust and dirt that has been building on our floors for the past two months.

Category: 12 comments

12 comments:

jamie said...

its green! ive never seen a green vacuum. cool. my phone number is 847 9034 stop crying.
well, david eh...what is he doing in abbotsford? is he crazy? why wouldnt he want to live in australia?
well. peace out.

Jen said...

vicky vicky vicky. sweet vacuum. wow. i sound like a real homeowner who doesn't own a vacuum when i'm saying a vacuum is cool. what a strange word, vacuum. anyway, at least it's green. when you come to visit bring it with you so you, I mean I, can vacuum my carpet in my room. I also do not own a vacuum. meh. oh well. what can ya do? hope you're doing fantabulous!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your vacuum is now happily doing its business in the Falk residence! And I have to agree with Jamie...i have never seen a green vacuum before and I think it is very cool. Ours is just boring black and now that we have all hardwood floors, i never even use it anymore. But I think i would if it was green :)

Kath said...

So...you're gonna act like you don't know me or something? Hello! comment on my page, it has TONS of photos!

I need a vacuum too. And if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself. I have learned that one too...

Your vacuum matches your blog, sweetness!

Kath said...

Is that dave from capers? From Cairns?

Kath said...

thats ok Vicky, I forgive you. Hehe. Yes, I knew David (i assume it is the same one) from the symester after I went to Capers in Aus. He bought me a football to give to Eric (since I still hadn't got Eric a souvenier), because he felt bad that I gave him my last 20 bucks to drive me to the airport. What a sweetie! I will never forget that he did that for me.

jamie said...

hey buddy.
call me in the evening, i am usually home. doing homework. or trying to upload pictures to my blog. one of the two. tell chris to make more of an effort to maintain our dying friendship.
love jamie

Anonymous said...

I think I am the David you are talking about, and actually, I've lived in Abbotsford my whole life! Thanks for checking out my blog though, feel free to stop by again (oh yeah, give money to the (red)emption campaign as well!!!)

Kath said...

ooh...different David...for me anyways...My Dave is an Aussie...but you sounds nice too! What is this campaign?
Hi Vicky and Chris.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's a different David. Kath, don't worry, the one we were talking about is the same one.

Anonymous said...

sorry, I was confused... Anyway, the (Red)emption campaign is a fundraising campaign that a friend of mine is doing to raise money for AIDS in Africa. He figured that perhaps we could just give money, rather than buy stuff in order to send money (Product RED)... Anyway, check out his website and donate $10. His goal is to get 1000 people to donate $10, so help in the cause. It's only $10!!!

Here's the link: http://miketodd.typepad.com/waving_or_drowning/2006/10/please_stick_wi.html

Kath said...

oh my, ok, so you know more than one Dave? What the heck!

heehee

Thanks other Dave. It does sound good, but I will check it out. I am very choosy about who I give money too...