Well, not much new has happened this week. I had to shovel snow again but not as much as the week before so that was a little easier. This week was filled with essays and I still have one due on tuesday, it's not over yet. Only two more weeks of real school and then time to study it up for exams. This weekend was a very relaxing one. I didn't do too much homework and we got some good errands done such as a car wash, groceries, and christmas ornaments for our very first christmas tree which we will hopefully get as soon as they're available somewhere. Don't know exactly where we'll be putting it but we'll find a spot. Yesterday we did all these errands after Chris' dad who was in town for the day, took us out for lunch at fuddruckers for some good burgers. Today we went for a nice long walk across to school where I took some shots of the brick work around campus. Chris wanted to see the football field that is getting all ready for the big national championship next weekend which the Huskies made it to! We unfortunately didn't get any tickets so I guess we won't be freezing our butts off as we watch it. Here's a little sneak peak of our adventure...
Nice photo work ickity. Good to see that you're having some fun admidst all that paper writing. yucko. i have to write a lit. review for next week and i'm avoiding it like the plague. too bad there is so much other stuff to do that avoiding it isn't even fun :) christmas countdown is on...
Very nice photos Vicky! I'm impressed! Hope your last few weeks of school go well! And hey, I know U of S is HUGE but have you ever met anyone by the name of Carly Ballantyne or Michelle Jeschke? They're my good good friends and you should hangout with them...you'd have a riot!
ohhhhh Vicky. How I miss hanging with you... are you & Chris DRIVING through to B.C. this winter?? Let us know if we can persuade you to stop for lunch on your way through.
nice photos, photomaster. i know! school is almost done! yee haw...your first christmas tree..thats fun! welp, good luck with papers and studies.. jamie
8 comments:
oh, looks so nice! Not too freezing I guess, but cold enough? Nice photos too vickster.
Nice photo work ickity. Good to see that you're having some fun admidst all that paper writing. yucko. i have to write a lit. review for next week and i'm avoiding it like the plague. too bad there is so much other stuff to do that avoiding it isn't even fun :)
christmas countdown is on...
Very nice photos Vicky! I'm impressed! Hope your last few weeks of school go well!
And hey, I know U of S is HUGE but have you ever met anyone by the name of Carly Ballantyne or Michelle Jeschke? They're my good good friends and you should hangout with them...you'd have a riot!
ohhhhh Vicky. How I miss hanging with you... are you & Chris DRIVING through to B.C. this winter?? Let us know if we can persuade you to stop for lunch on your way through.
- Rebekah :)
nice photos, photomaster.
i know! school is almost done! yee haw...your first christmas tree..thats fun! welp, good luck with papers and studies..
jamie
update this shizzle nizzle.
for real. update it already.
for real. update it already.
Post a Comment