Well, Chris was pretty disappointed in the lack of comments on his post but Jen and April you get major points. He's refusing to write another post now but I think he just needs to accept that sometimes there won't be as many comments and that doesn't make one post any worse than another. I'll get him to learn this one day. You'll see him again. But for now it's me. We had a pretty nice chillaxing weekend. We both had some school stuff to do so our mornings were filled with homework. On Saturday we went on a date with Chris' birthday money from his grandma. First we got to see a cross dresser! Yeah, what a perfect moment for a date. He was even carrying La Senza bags, I don't want to know if they were for him. So after the cross dresser we went for chinese food cause I was craving it and it was swell. It was pretty funny, the bus boy asked us if we wanted more water about 10 times and even when we were getting up and leaving and putting on our jackets he asked if we wanted more water. Does that make sense to anyone? Do you want more water? As we're about to leave. He was really keen on giving water. This is us on our date-o-rama.


When we got home from Chinese we bundled up and went for a walk by the river. We went up to the train bridge, which is a bridge that I walk across to get to school and it has a walking part right beside where the train goes across which is pretty freaky when a train is actually going across. It was a really nice night out. Usually when I walk across during the day it's really windy and that's the killer part about cold weather. It's a pretty nice view up there though.

And the view is especially good with us up there...

After my butt was too cold to be outside we came back and finished the night off with a good ol' game of settlers which I have to admit, I won without hesitation. Hence the loser sign (for him, not me).

So that was our big date night, the highlight of the weekend. Not much else happened. Watched football, did more homework, went to a wetland that I'm doing a research project about having to survey people and such, went to church, bought steak knives and desssert bowls. yup that's about all. 'Twas good. Until next time.
7 comments:
mmm, chinese food.
i posted the only picture i have of us (on my computer) tonight. really, what's the deal with that? I guess we;ll have to go snap happy the next time we hang out. (with MY camera though...I think you have all the pics)
Vicky,
Hey it's been awhile.. sounds like you had a fun night. I love date nights.. it is also good to keep them regular! By the way your wedding pictures are awesome, we too had a rainy day but we got some cool umbrella pictures. Hope married life is going well for you both. Looks like you have yourselves a cute, cozy home! Catch ya later,
Luv,
Samantha:)
hey guys!! its jamie! hows it going? happy birthday chris!! i am just starting the blog thing, so maybe we can keep in touch now! yay!!
so...you guys seem to be doing well. congrats on the beef dip vicky! how has married life been?
nursing is time consuming. and a tiny bit of fun, but mostly not.
paul is tired all the time and i never see him becuase his job is so ridiculous. so he;s looking for another one. its hard on the marriage. yeah...so check out my blog its really cool. ...not really..i havent figured out pictures or anything....well. peace out. happy birthday big boy.
Sounds like a great weekend! We had a pretty good one too.
Now I must say, your post made me kind of miss S'toon. I do miss the good ol' train bridge! But i definitely do NOT miss the cold weather!
Hey I'm on 4 day and Sam's got a lap top so I'm catching up on your lives! Sounds like things are going awesome! |I really enjoyed thie pics. Esspecially the thanks giving ones! Well
Later!
another comment from me because your blog is So outdated. anyway, this is really just response to MY blog comment, i use this as sort of an email system. So dont worry, you and Helle get special DANISH mail becuase you are both of danish descent, it makes you more special. it will most definitely consist of boiled potatoes, liverpestij, and pickled herring, and yes, you WILl be disappointed. december 30th paul and i are going to wisconsin for a week, so its going to be a crazy wild INSANELY awesome december 28th and 29th. agreed?
cool.
see you then
why dont you frickin post a comment on my blog, ive posted 3 on yours? jerks.
Post a Comment