So for the last three months I have been doing my internship for teaching in a tiny, but lovely, little town called Plenty. It has definitly been one of the most awesome things I've done and I'm coming out of it glad I chose to be a teacher. I guess thats pretty good eh? Anyways I guess what I"ll do is show you some pictures and give you some explainations as they go along. So buckle up. Here we go!!!

So here is the school I work at. I teach from grades 9 to 12. The 9's and 10's are my homeroom. It is so fun. This school is just so friendly and easy to work in.



So these are some of my kids when we were doing an experiment in a lab. I love these guys.




These four pics give you an amazing 360 degree view of main street Plenty!


Here are the town office and the church.

and here is my house! So yeah that is my little tour of plenty. Your really did see 90 percent of the town just from those pictures. It has been an amazing time here. The only crappy part is being away from Vicks all week. But hey! Only three weeks to go! So yeah I hope you enjoyed your tour. Talk to you all soon.
Chris
6 comments:
Good job on the post poops! Good pictures of the wide expanse of Plenty. I thought I'd leave a comment so you felt special. Now people like Jamie and Jen can just settle down because the blog has been updated. Love you.
hey chris, it's paul here. so far you are my only blogger friend who's a guy, so we gotta stick together ok? anyway, you live in a crazy small town! it looks cold there, but nice. anyway, can't wait to see yous towards the end of the month.
I love the blue in the photos! Very cute town, too. Have fun in BC!
Hi Christopherson. I know how much you like comments. So i thought I would comment. Wow--great pics. That blue sky makes me thankful for the sun even though it's cold. I'm sure you're a great teacher and your students are loving ya! See you soon!!
Hey Man! You weren't kidding that Plenty is smaller than Herbert! Those are some sweet pics! It's good to see you're letting your students play with fire... I think I'd be a fan of Mr. Falk.
Later Bro!
Hey Chris...thought I should also join in the encouraging comments so you don't lose heart in blogging :) Plenty looks about as big as Hepburn (where I am from)...how many people live in Plenty. Hepburn only has about 550 or so when Bethany isn't in session. Good ol small town Saskatchewan! Have a great last few weeks of class! Maybe we'll see ya in the 'Wack.
Post a Comment