And the craziness continues...

Yeah so I'm sort of living in the past but that's when things were really busy and I had stuff happening besides school. Right after Andrew and Andrea's wedding we drove back to Herbert, Saskatchewan and watched Chris' little brother Ryan (aka Roy) graduate from grade 12. In these towns you need to remember there's like 15 people in a grad class so they go all out, the guys in suits, the girls in big puffy dresses, a supper that hundreds of people come to, the formal handing out of the certificate and then of course a big party at someone's farm which happened to be at his cousin tim's place. Other than watching people I didn't know graduate, I got to be ryan's professional photographer for the day and took pics of him in his fancy suit and we took some family pics and I also took some of him with his girlfriend randy so that was exciting for me to do. Here are some of my professional pics...


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.