
I guess those options aren't so bad, except for that old guy who I don't know and the fred dunst guy, he's scary.

Kay I tried a billion pictures and half of them showed up as men being in the top percentile as looking like me. Great. This is the only picture where I think the people sort of look like me and kirsten dunst is the only one that showed up twice from a few pictures I did so I guess I look like her, I don't really see it. Well, that was fun, time for bed.
3 comments:
Vicky,
I found out you had a blog through Jen's blog so I thought I'd say hi! And now that i know, I'll definitely add you to my "links!" ;) Your blog is awesome...I LOVED your wedding pics especially! I heard you had a great photographer (haha..we had Kim too!)
Anyway...good to see that you're enjoying married life!
Talk to you later,
-Bonnie-
heehaa, you crack me up!
(yay! more blogs for me to read!)
love, Kath
Hey Vicks, how do I have a go at that look a like thingo?
David
Post a Comment