
Her and Eric (who was Chris' best man) came out for Eric's sister's wedding. We got to spend a little bit of time with them, Chris and Eric took advantage of the waterslides at Eric's hotel and went early morning watersliding before all of us went out for breakfast at Grainfield's. I had crepes, they were good.

After we said our good bye's we spent at least two hours getting a deep freeze we've been planning on buying for about a month. We had to get chris' uncles van and called up chris' bro and his roommate to come help us. The thing is, the van only holds two people so me and kevin's roommate had to follow the van everywhere in our car. Turns out the deep freeze wasn't even that heavy so Chris and I probably could've done it by ourselves. And so that story goes. Now it sits empty in our kitchen just waiting to be filled with all sorts of frozen goodies.

Before we knew it it was sunday and we were out buying a birthday present for chris' littlest bro who's at capernwray thetis island right now, then there was church and then there was hang out time at kevin's place and then pack up time for chris to leave the next morning. I like when the week goes fast but not the weekend. All in all it was a really good weekend but this better not become a trend of the weekend going by fast. That's all I have to say about that.
4 comments:
Sounds like a busy but fun weekend! Congrats on the deep freeze! It looks almost exactly like the one we purchased after we got married--you'll just LOVE the freedom of having a deep freeze :) haha
Oh, and thanks for the "blog sympathy!" Nice to know you can relate :)
vicky. weekends always go by too fast. that's the nature of having time off. it never seems long enough. needless to say, I can't wait for friday.
Hey Vicks! Yah I'm at a internet cafe Can't wait for the birthday present!!
I just love your blog guys! Good to see you're doing well!
Post a Comment