strange blinking lights

I saw a strange thing today. I'm not sure if I just don't know funeral traffic etiquette or if this was something that is out of the ordinary. I was walking home from school and this herse with a limo and some other black vehicles slowly drove by with their emergency lights flashing. Then like 30 seconds later two massive buses drove by just as slow with their emergency lights flashing. They were followed by cars, trucks, just random vehicles who were driving just as slow with their lights flashing. I started thinking that all vehicles just normall have their emergency lights flashing but then I realized that it wasn't the case as normal cars started driving by. I just don't know what that was all about, I've never seen something like that. My guess is they were going from the funeral chapel to the gravesite but I've never seen such a long line of cars with flashing lights and two huge buses! I wonder who this person was, they must have been loved a lot.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ah Vicky! Don't you just love the prairie life :) I laughed when I read this because it did sound quite strange and then I thought, "Sounds like something that would happen in good ol S'toon!" Very interesting...and i can't say that I have ever experienced anything quite like that!
Hope you're having a great day!