
After hours of decorating the boys decided to take the row boat out in a scummy pond and while they did us girls took advantage of the opportunity to steal our friends mark and joel's mustang that they rented while they were out in barrie.
I've never driven so fast is such a short distance in my life, it was quite the thrill and pretty scary once Andrea (the bride) go to drive, she didn't hold back that's for sure.

This lovely black/purple eye was given to joel by my husband the night before the wedding, I'd say it matches the purple shirt pretty good.

We surprised Andrew and Andrea with a canoe that a bunch of us pitched in on, sweet present eh?
I think these happy campers like their new boat.

One of the sweet Canadian camping spots we found on the way back to Saskatoon
0 comments:
Post a Comment