Josh and Cassie say I do

I'm slowly but surely getting photos edited over here. I've finished Josh and Cassie's wedding and now I just have our trip pictures to finish. Here's a very long slideshow of some of the pictures from the wedding, I was very happy with how they turned out.


I still have 4 days until school starts so I'm going to soak up that time for all it's worth because I know it's going to get busy very soon. We had a nice relaxing weekend doing some back to school shopping and seeing Eric and Carmen's new place and we also went to church for the first time in about a month so it was good to be back and see everyone and their growing babies. We have a lot of babies in our church. Well, there's not much to say so enjoy the pics.
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fabulous job on the pictures, once again! Your friend Cassie is absolutely gorgeous!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday at Laur's.

Jen said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I love them! Fantastic job Vicks! Are you excited to be a student again soon? I am much looking forward to NOT being a student soon ;) Writing the big exam on Sunday! Hope you have a good last few days off!