Slo-Pitch Madness!

This week has seemed to go by very slow. I think it might be because we know we have so much stuff to do next week when we leave but we need to wait until it's close enough to do it. But the week is almost done and then it's the weekend! We're going out to Herbert so I can take some fantastic pictures of Chris' cousin for his grad/family photos and Chris is going to his bro Kevin's early bachelor party. Then it's our last week in Saskatoon which will probably consist of much cleaning, more packing, and trying to shove as much stuff into our car as possible. This past Tuesday we had slo-pitch and I brought my camera. I'll have to bring it again next week because we didn't get the whole team in our team photo because some people were not there. We ended up winning one game and losing the other but we should have one both. So far our record is 10 wins, 7 losses and one tie. But we had so many games that we lost which we should have won but lost to dumb mistakes, I guess that's how it works. Other than slo-pitch nothing too exciting has happened. Chris has to work on a paper and study for exams this last week so I'm guessing that I get to do most of the cleaning and packing. Yippee. It shouldn't be too bad, not quite as bad as cleaning a bachelor pad. Yeah well I guess that's all I got for now, here's some pictures from our intense games the other night...

This is our "tough" face team shot

Go team Go!

Ty and Curtis contemplating the game

The only good shot I got of someone hitting the ball, this is Mitch

Colin our all-star pitcher, I like how Mitch was paying more attention to me taking a picture (he's waving in the background) than watching for the ball to get hit
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Jen said...

you guys are hardcore. way to go.