Snap Happy

We were in Herbert this past weekend. Chris went to Kevin's bachelor party and I took grad pictures for his cousin and some engagement shots for Kevin and Alysha. It was good to be back at the farm one last time before all the craziness of moving begins. We head back to the farm this friday and then leave for our long drive to BC the next morning. Let the cleaning and packing begin! Here are some of my favorite shots that I took from the weekend. I took pictures for James' grad on Saturday when it was really sunny and they turned out pretty good. Then I took some of Kevin and Alysha the next day on a cloudy day and I'm really happy with how they turned out. They make me think I could actual be a photographer if I decide to go that route. Clouds are definitely a photographer's friend. Here they are...get ready for many of them because I couldn't just pick one or two out of the hundred or so that I took.

James' Grad Photos






Kevin and Alysha's Engagement Photo Shoot




Anyone who wants some engagement photos let me know because it was fun!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Vicki! Am I ever impressed! you've got a very creative eye and all those photos are beautiful! Gorgeous moments.

Jen said...

you are a photographer. i would like engagement photos please.
oh wait...nevermind...

Bonnie said...

Holy tamolies Vicky!! I had no idea you were such a talented photographer. I would hire you in a second! Maybe Jon and I could pretend to be engaged again, just so you could do the photo session. Nicely done, nicely done indeed!