Chain Boarding and a Tim Tam Slam!

Hey all. It's about time for a new post so here it is. Vicky and I are enjoying our last few weeks in Saskatoon, making sure we see some awesome people before we leave. First on Thursday we went to a going away party for our friend Dustin who is moving to Calgary. On Friday, our friends Mike and Chantelle came over for a barbeque and to play some games. They are moving to BC soon as well but to Ft. St John, not Chilliwack, so we'll be just a bit apart. On Saturday we had a busy day. I worked on my essay for my history class and then we did some packing. Had baseball that evening, where we won both games. After that we brought Andrew and Janette our wedding present, which was the game Ticket to Ride. They were pretty excited about that. After that we all went to our friend Josh's parents house to see Josh and Cassie who were home from BC for the week. There we did some hot tubbing and I was introduced to the Tim Tam Slam, which I really suck at. And that takes us to today where we are just taking it easy. I finally found time to put together some video from last summer of a new X-games sport which Colin, Kevin, and Ryan created, and I soon picked up. This video is mostly for you guys so you other people, don't feel you have to watch the whole eight minutes. It's pretty intense though. Don't try this at home.

Me and Mike

Josh demonstrating a TimTam Slam. You take the TimTam, which is just like a chocolate wafer thing, bight opposite corners, suck up the hot chocolate into the wafer and put it all in your mouth at once. It's real good.

Janette TimTaming

Josh and Cassie

Me and Andrew
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

raych said...

I was first introduced to Tim Tams at Bible College. They are freaking amazing.

Bonnie said...

Tim Tam slams!! Man its been a long time since I've had one of those! We learned about that wonderful trick at Capernwray NZ and we all gained too much weight from eating them all the time :) YUM!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

I love how you called it Tim Tamming. As if it's a pasttime. Which it should be. You'll get better at it Chris, don't worry. We'll do some tim tamming when you and vicks get to the 'wack. I'm freakin' excited to see you guys! It'll be awesome to hang out again! Love you both!