First Christmas

Now that things have gotten somewhat back to normal I figured it was time to get back in blogging. Sorry for all of you who desperately checked everyday hoping for something new. I hate when that happens. But today is your lucky day. There's lots to say and many pictures to post so hopefully blogger lets me.

Chris and I had our own little christmas here in Saskatoon the weekend before we left for Herbert. We opened presents by the tree and had a splendid breakfast. I ordered Chris the three Harry Potter books that he was missing from his collection. He was happy to get those and in fact is reading one of them now. He stayed up until 2 am last night finishing one. What a weirdo. I guess he likes them. Chris got me some satsuma body wash and lotion, I love that stuff, it smells so good. I also got a Stuart McLean short story book, they're really witty short stories and every now and then we have story time before bed. I also got a necklace but I had to return it because it was a little too big for my liking. All in all it was a good first Christmas as a married couple. Here's a few shots from that day...





Category: 0 comments

0 comments: