Crazy Days

The Canucks are out, so the beard is gone. Lately we've been watching a lot of hockey but now that the Canucks are out there has been a lot less of that. Chris grew out a beard since the beginning of the playoffs and let it grow until the Canucks lost. It was about time in my opinion but it would have been good to see the Canucks go further.


Things are once again very busy for us these days. Hence the no blogging. School is in full force but I only have to drive to SFU 6 more times for two of my classes and then I only have two online classes left until the end of July. Before that happens though I have many assignments to do. Classes have been going good though. PE has been the most fun, we've done some hip hop dancing, some jump roping, games, gymnastics and there's a lot more to come. It definitely makes a four hour class go by quick when you're playing for most of the time. The online classes aren't as bad as I thought they would be so that is good too.

Last weekend we had some fun which started off with a wedding for an old friend of mine, Kevin. He's the bro of Jen, who was one of my bridesmaids and is one of my close friends. It was a good time had by all except for when the staff at the reception were rude to everyone. That part wasn't so great but the rest was. One of my friends Lauren spent 20 hours making the wedding cake which was pretty impressive. We got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while like Jen and her new boyfriend from Saskatoon and Jon and Bonnie with their almost ready to be born baby.

The next day we headed down to Seattle, stopped by the outlet malls and watched the Mariners play the Red Sox. We sat out in the bleachers of left field and got very burnt after sitting in the sun for four hours. It was a really good game and Seattle ended up winning it in the last inning. We took our time getting back stopping by a mall and eating at Red Robin's. Then we sat in line for an hour and a half at the border with all the long weekend traffic coming back a day early, silly people. All in all it was a great little day trip.



I had a wedding a few weekends ago and I finally finished editing them so there's a little sampling below of them. Next weekend is when the picture taking will get crazy. I have a wedding on Saturday, Sunday and then the next Saturday. Let's just say I'll be at my computer for the next month. That plus all the assignments I have coming up will make for one very busy time but once these two shorter classes are done it shouldn't be too bad. We're just really looking forward to the middle of July when we can head out to Herbert and then head to Europe for August. That will be the prize for all this work that I have now. Can't wait.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: