Winter Wonderland

Well, it's officially winter over in these parts. The temperatures have hit -15 at least and we have snow on the ground that actually didn't melt within a day. Very strange for BC. I finished editing the wedding pictures from a few weekends ago and I have another wedding this saturday. Hopefully it's not too cold out, I don't know how the bride will get through pictures outside but that's what they wanted so I'll be nice and bundled up.



In other news, we had a little shindig at our place last sunday with the gang. We played some party games, drank some good punch and ate way too much food. It was a good time.

Eric, Carmen and Chris


Sarah and Mike


Ready to eat lots of food


Tomorrow is Chris' last day of school and then the festivities will begin. After my wedding photo shoot on Saturday we're having our own Christmas together. The next day we're heading to my parents for Christmas with them and my bro. Then Monday we fly to Herbert, it's supposed to snow on Sunday so hopefully we won't have any travel problems and we'll make it there when we're supposed to. We're really looking forward to going out there and seeing everyone again. Since this is probably my last post before Christmas I'll sign off with a little Christmas greeting from us. Hope you all have a great Christmas wherever you are and whoever you're with!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: