Yeah yeah, we're still here.

Well hello there. It's been a while. Here's a little update into what we've been up to. Since we last talked we have officially finished classes for this year and for our degrees! That's pretty amazing. Now all we have left are some exams and we're done. We went home to the farm for easter and had some good times with the family, the whole family! We got home Thursday night, went to church and Grandma Braun's on Good Friday, went to Grandma Falk's on Saturday, and then spent Sunday with mom and dad and Kev and Alysha. So it was busy but it was so nice not to have any school to worry about. We played lots of games, shot some gophers, and just relaxed. Definitely a nice weekend, and being Easter I was reminded that just little ol me has a relationship, I really know, a living God. So yeah it was sweet.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend for ya'll.

Kev, Tim and I as team Kermit

Our Competition: Jimmy, Ty, and Brian

Our Fans, Randi, Alysha, Tori, and Jay

Kev and Alysha when we were shooting some vermin

Me getting a gopher.

So Vick's took all the pics this weekend and there were none of her. So I'll just throw an old one in for fun.

This is from our wedding, obviously. She's so pretty. I'm a lucky guy.

Well thats all for today folks. Talk to ya'll later. Vick's is so busy with end of term projects and stuff. I feel sorry for her because my exam schedule seems pretty easy. I'll get her to update next time since I'm sure most of you who read this want to here from her not me. But today you got me so tough. Bye!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Its good to hear from you too Chris! :) Be sure to say hi to Vicky for me though.
Looks like you had a good weekend! Hey, next time you see Ty, tell him "Hi Farmteam!" He'll understand if you tell him its from me :)
Good luck with exams!!

-Bonnie-

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Awesome blog. I loved your creative detail and design. You have awesome blogging skills. Keep up the good work
Your
Bro

Anonymous said...

hey bro, ill email you soon. hehe i was away for the past 10 days. hows it goin? hehe i had a gun in my hand just recently, ill tell you all about it. i better stop now, lest all your buddies think im some sort of crazy.
peace and grace