I had a beard once...

Hey ya'll. Figured I'd give you a little update on life for the Falks. Just to let you all know, my bum is fine, thanks for worrying. Sheesh, that was a great time. Well school is super busy as we wind down. Only two more weeks of class and then exams and then I graduate. It's crazy to think I'll be done. I've only ever been in school basically all my life. I guess I still will be once I get a teaching job. I've applied at a number of places and actually have an interview next week in saskatoon, oh boy. I'm a bit nervous. It's just a preliminary interview though and then if they like me they'll call me back once actual positions open up. I'm still looking for a job in b.c. though too and sent some resume stuff to the Wack and Abbotsford. Guess we'll see what God has in store.
This weekend we had our final league championship weekend for basketball. We were in the final but really stank for the first half and were down by twenty. My guys worked real hard to get back in it though and were up by 2 with about a minute and a half left. But we had a bit of foul trouble and our two starting guards fouled out and we just couldn't quite finish. It was a great experience though and I'm going to miss those guys.

All the cousins on the team.

About the only other amazing thing that has happened lately is I shaved. I had a pretty gnarly beard going on and Vick's had me try some different styles with it. Check these out. I know, pretty sexy.

The Bushman

The Count of Monte Cristo

Earl

Adolf

Squeaky Clean

There you go. I did all that just before our game which is probably why we lost. Sorry guys. Talk to you all later, Vick's says hi.


Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Kath said...

haha, great photos! You and Vicky are so perfect, at least thats my assessment from reading both your bloggings. Adam says if you have a pick-up, you should have left it like Jason Lee (my name is Earl). Hahha

Jen said...

Hi Chris,
Those pics of you just made my day. Highly amusing for sure. You manage to look exactly like each of those people just by a simple shave job--nice work.
congrats on the graduation date coming soon. i'm excited for ya!

PAUL WEIMER said...

oh man, that cracks me up..i would have to agree with adam and say that earl is my fav. hope we see you guys soon.

Kath said...

Oops, I sound like an idiot in my first post. We're on dial- up speed now because Australia is retarded when it comes to internet, and I didn't see a title that already DID say Earl. So, now I know you were actually going for the Earl look. I thought it was a coincidence. My feelings are still the same.

Bonnie said...

Love the pictures Chris...Jon would be VERY impressed (as he was the one to start the famous "Ugly November" at Bethany...a month where guys grow out their beards and hair and try different things with it to see just how ugly they can look). Anyway...very funny pictures! And congrats on the last game...sounds like a "gooder!" Plus its always cool to see Ty and Tim...can't believe they are Bethany boys now (I coached them at Sports camps).
Welp....good luck with the rest of school and say hi to Vicky for me :)

Anonymous said...

definately the earl, brother. hehe you should have done the neard as well.
you gonna email me soon? keep it real brother, serve the Lord with all you got.
DANNY