By Anonymous
Well I thought it was time to switch things up and it took a lot longer than I thought but I like the way it turned out. There's not much to talk about, Chris is out at a basketball tournament until tonight, they won their first two games and will probably win the final. I've been spending this weekend getting my major reports started and I just spent the last couple hours working on this template so I should probably get to work as soon as possible. Our lady upstairs has some people over snow blowing, tis the season for snow removal. The warmth in the air feels good, hopefully it will only continue. Hopefully our basement suite won't flood like is supposedly did last year. I don't think it will because she installed a pump system after that happened. Yeah, other than that nothing much to say. Stuff is really busy at school and will be until the last day of school. Then I get a good 10 day break or so before my first exam starts so that'll be nice, except I'll have to finish a take home exam in that time. Oh well, soon it will be done and I'll be graduating! Then comes the plans for the future...who knows what that will hold. Anyways, that's all I have to say, I know it was boring but I thought I'd say a little somethin' somethin'. Okay, I hope you all enjoy the new look, back to the books I go...
Category:
5
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the colours Vicky! What a fabulous way to procrastinate. Looking good!!
I LOOOOOVE the new look...in fact, I am jealous. I have been wanting to change mine to something other than what blogger offers but it is so complicating to me. I get far too confused. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through yours :)
Good luck with all your work!
its danny! hehe so much for anonymous. have you guys forgotten about me?? i hope not! cause if you have, then thats no fun! i dont like no fun! not at all! hope to hear from you soon.
your friend in the north
DANNY
hey vicky! i just read about chris's bum surgery and at first it seemed hilarious (partly due to how you talked about it, pussy butt) but anyway, it seemed kinda serious! im glad he's ok!
When are you guys coming out already? i miss you.
ooh, very atomic! Looks boss, man.
Post a Comment