A few weeks ago we went out to Cultus to see my brother and his new dog Keila. She is part border collie and part lab and very full of energy. We may help take care of her once we have a house that she can come to when my brother is at work. We also took some family pictures while we were at his house seeing as how the last one was at our wedding.




Last weekend a bunch of us headed to Vancouver for the Riders vs. Lions football game. It was fun being there with everyone but not such an exciting game to watch. The last two minutes were great but other than that, not worth paying money to see.

Another thing that I have been working on is my website. I wanted to update it for a while and since I had a whole bunch of time before I started working that's just what I did. There may be a few kinks to work out still, like some pictures that show up blurry, but it's pretty much how I want it to be. Go check it out, you may even be on it somewhere!
0 comments:
Post a Comment