Weddings Galore

I only have one more wedding shoot this year and have finished editing until then. Coming back from Europe I started editing Ryan and Randi's pictures so they would be done before my next wedding. I got them edited and mailed off the day before my next wedding. I wanted to make sure that they got to see them first before putting them up here but now that they've seen them the rest of you can too. I was really happy with how they turned out and I think they were too.

Ryan and Randi - July 25, 2009


My last wedding I did was on the brink of rain all day but it held off and we were able to get some great photos. I spent the whole day with this couple from the morning into the night at the reception. They also turned out good which is great both for me and them.

Justin and Janice - September 5, 2009


Other than weddings I have been trying to get my foot in the door at schools to TOC. Since the public school districts are taking their sweet time to interview and hire I went out to some Christian schools and got on their TOC lists. I've gotten on Unity Christian in Chilliwack and MEI in Abbotsford but I can't officially TOC there until my certificate comes in which is also taking longer than I hoped. So basically I'm waiting around hoping to put my education to use. Pretty frustrating to not be able to work when I'm done everything and ready to teach. Hopefully they'll be more progress next week and I'll be getting some work.

As for moving news, my mom has started to pack up her house, listed things for sale and bought new things for their condo. Trying to get rid of 28 years worth of stuff can be a bit tricky. As for us, we haven't been too busy with thinking about that yet since we don't have as much stuff to move or get rid of. We're pretty excited though to move into the house and fix it up to make it our own.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: