Roy Hobbes the Visitor

I think I've recovered from getting home at 1:30am last night from the Seattle Mariners game so hopefully I'll make sense in this post. Ryan was out here for a week visiting us, well mostly Chris since I had to work during the days. They had a good time together, playing playstation, hiking, golfing, playing basketball and tennis and just being random crazy brothers together. I find it a bit stressful everytime I go to Seattle because it always seems that we never get there quite early enough or we end up rushing around so we can get to a game by the time we want. Other than that part of the trip it was a lot of fun, the game was a blowout until the very last inning when the Mariners brought the score up to 10-5. But their momentum came a little late and they lost. While we were in Seattle we also got to see inside the football stadium Qwest Field because their outdoor gates were open for some reason. We'll be heading their hopefully on December 7th with Chris' parents to see Seattle play the Patriots so it was cool to see the stadium knowing we'll get to go there soon. So since I wasn't there half the time with the boys the only pictures we have are of their hike up Elk and our day trip to Seattle. Here they are...


I've also finished the engagement shoot I did a few weeks ago for a couple who may be booking me for next May. It was fun taking their pictures, they were up for whatever and I liked the downtown backgrounds I had to work with so I'm pretty happy with them.


Right now Chris is on a camping trip for Josh's Stag, his wedding is next weekend in Harrison, so Chris will be gone until Sunday night partying it up with the boys. That means I get to party it up with the girls, we're taking a trip to Harrison tomorrow and right after I'm done this post I'm going to see Jamie and Lauren. Boys aren't the only ones allowed to have fun.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: