I had a wedding shoot two weekends ago for an older couple. It rained all day so we took them inside a greenhouse which ended up being alright. I couldn't be extra creative though and so they're not quite as fun to edit for hours and hours as other pictures I've done. I'll get some up here once I'm done. I have an engagement photo shoot tonight for a couple that if they like these photos they will book me for their wedding next year. Also, on Thursday I'm meeting with a couple to book their wedding for next February. So it seems that business is happening for next year already, it seems like a lot of people are engaged for a long time before they actually get married. I didn't expect to get so many calls about next year already. But this is a good thing.
This past weekend we headed down to The Glen with Carmen, Eric, Sarah and Mike. The trailer was fixed up even more than the last time we were there in March. New curtains were up, new carpet laid and the additional room was all finished. Looking good Knowlsons, I know you read this because Carmen tells me that's the only way you can see what she's been up to. We enjoyed it very much. There was great weather so we spent as much time as we could outside playing volleyball, swimming, playing bocce ball, going to the river and making fires. The only thing that was bad was that it wasn't long enough.
Well time to go to work soon, only 4 1/2 more weeks and I'm done. It's more enjoyable now that I have my co-worker back that is actually not crazy but I'm looking forward to it being done. I'm sure it will fly by what with all the events coming up like going camping this weekend, Ryan coming in a little over a week and Josh and Cassie's wedding. Those things will make it better. Farewell friends, until the next time something exciting happens...
0 comments:
Post a Comment