More engagements and weddings

I've been out taking more engagement shots. This time it was of our friends Carmen and Eric. I found a nice green field like I took Kev and Alysha's at except this time there was a mountain in the background. We went all over the place taking pictures until it started getting dark. Then we went back home to Chris and played some games and had some spinach dip. Here's a sample of some of my favorites...



Other than taking engagement photos we've been doing a whole lot of nothing. I've been dropping off resumes and had an interview at a gatehouse for Cultus Lake but it was only until the end of September and didn't have the best hours so I declined the job when they phoned me yesterday. The main reason I did that is because I got an email from the principal of a Christian school that I sent me resume to in Chilliwack saying they had many positions and that they would be contacting me soon about. So I'm really hoping to get one of those jobs, especially this teacher's assistant job for a grade 7 class. Last wednesday we drove up to camp on the bus with Al and then went to the waterslides in the evening with the camp. It was a lot of fun to be with all those camp people one last time. This past weekend was Mike and Sarah's wedding. Chris slept over at the bachelor's house on friday night, we had the rehearsal saturday and the wedding was yesterday. Chris was the MC with one of Sarah's friends, Mel. Get it..M for Mel...C for Chris...and what do you get? MC! Yeah our table figured that out last night, they were pretty quick. All in all it was a good wedding, it was supposed to be outside but it had rained that morning and it was cloudy all day so they went with the backup plan and had it inside the reception hall. Everything was at the same site, the ceremony, pictures and the reception so it was nice to just stay put in one spot. We also got to catch up with some old friends so that was good too. Here's some shots of us from the evening.

Tomorrow we are going to Carmen's to help make their wedding favours and hopefully we'll play some rousing games while we're there. I'm hoping to get that phone call from the principal soon, it'll be good to know if I have a job for September. Other than that our schedule is wide open. We might take a trip up a mountain and camp for a night since we have all this free time. I'm sure we'll find some way to keep ourselves busy until we actually get really busy. Only two more weeks of having nothing to do and all the time in the world.
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Seriously Vicki!?!?! You are HEINOUSLY talented! Those engagement photos are IN-credible. Gees... if only I had known two years ago. Guess we'll have to get you to take prego pictures one day. And by one day, I mean one day a LONG, LONG time from now :)

Jen said...

hi vickity. so fun that you are back in chilliwack. you too chris. thanks for the fun games last night! great job on the engagement photos :) Guess you'll have to take my engagement photos one day. And by one day, I mean one day a LONG, LONG time from now ;)

Anonymous said...

Honesty Vicky,,, great pictures even if my comments are a little late. Maybe one day Heather and I could book you for our wedding pictures once we choose to get married instead of living together. And by one day, I mean one day a long, long time from now.